20 Things & An Outfit

Tuesday, September 3, 2013



dress - target // sunglasses - kohls // earrings - kohls // watch - kenneth cole (old)

(Side note:  This is my first time ever doing a style post and it is the most awkward thing ever.  Not to mention I got at least ten mosquito bites on my forehead alone during this.  I hope if I keep practicing, it will get better?  Someone please tell me it does!)

1.  I have always wanted to be a mama and still can't believe it will be happening in a few short months!
2.  I love rollercoasters.
3.  I have a large scar on my left arm from a motorcycle accident.
4.  When I want to escape something, I bury myself in books!
5.  I have changed incredibly much since meeting Andrew.  For the better!
6.  No matter how much technology is out there, I love nothing more than a pen and paper.
7.  My favorite season is fall.  I could live in boots and sweaters.
8.  I was in band all four years of high school and our performance uniform was a suit coat, black pants, a white collared shirt and a red bow tie.  A freakin bow tie.
9.  I am really impatient.
10.  I didn't think I'd have kids until I was in my 30's.
11.  I have the worst time shopping for jeans.
12.  When I get really nervous, I laugh.  This bad habit has made for some pretty uncomfortable situations.
13.  I look forward to Wisconsin state fair every year primarily for the food.  People watching is a close second.
14.  I've never been much of a camper until I met Andrew.  The first year setting up the tent was such a disaster I thought he might rip my head off (or make me sleep outside, I'm not sure which is worse).  The second year, two strangers asked if we were engineers because of how fast we got set up.  We've been pros ever since.
15.  Out puppy Jack is the only pet I've ever had and he's only a year and a half.  Now I can't imagine life without a dog.
16.  I used to hate cooking.
17.  I can be overly sensitive and read too much into things.
18.  The longest my hair has ever been is an inch pas my shoulders.
19.  There are lots of unknowns that will be coming up in the next year.  It make me both very excited and very nervous.
20.  I had lots of odd end jobs in high school and college but my favorite was teaching tennis lessons in the summer.  The joy on those kids faces when they hit the ball was indescribable.

6 comments:

  1. Yaay-love the new blog! It looks great girl!! Congrats on the baby to be, you are going to be a great mama :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin!!! I finally took your advice and invested in a blog design and I'm so thrilled I did!

      Delete
  2. You are glowing! Totally worth the mosquito bites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...yes but I'm never going back to that location again :)

      Delete
  3. You are so cute! So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan