Clean Slate

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Apparently blogging is the new black ad it looks great on everyone.  This is where I would typically say I'm dying to try it but I already have.  Twice actually.  Is it possible to have a bloggers identity crisis at the ripe age of twenty-seven?  I'm not so sure.  Back in October of 2011, I really wanted to start a blog but I had no idea what I wanted to write about.  At the time, I was interested in interior design so PeaceLoveDecor was born and lasted eleven month before that interest faded.

In October of 2012, Read, Eat, Create came about and I was really excited to share and be even more inspired than I already was.  The only problem was I didn't take into consideration what the near future would hold and how that was going to so greatly impact my life.  

The moment I found out I was pregnant, I knew I wanted a clean slate.  A fresh notebook to open up with a brand new new sparkly pen to begin this new chapter of our lives.  It's a fresh canvas waiting to be splattered with paint.  It's a thousand dollar shopping spree at Hobby Lobby.  

So...here it is.  A blank blog just waiting to be filled with sweet innocent pictures, things that make me smile, and memories beyond what I can even imagine.  

They say "third times a charm" right?

Also a huge shout out to Sara who designed my blog!  She is absolutely amazing to work with, responds really quickly to her emails, and does incredible work at a reasonable rate!  I could go on an on about her but it's probably better if you check her out yourself!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm so glad that i get to subscribe to this blog and categorize it under "parent blogs" because you're a parent now! Yayyyy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness haha! Yeah I guess that would be accurate now...so glad to see you on here dear! Hope you're doing well!!

      Delete
  2. Erin, so glad I could give you a new canvas for your new adventure as a mommy-to-be. That is so exciting! And thank you for your sweet words and for the shout out!

    xo,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too Sara, I just love my new online space thanks to you!

      xoxo!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan