Happy Weekend

Thursday, September 12, 2013


What are you up to this weekend?  I am getting back from spending the past week in Texas for work (first time there and most definitely not my last) and relaxing tonight.  This weekend is going to be one spent with some family friends for a retirement party and reunion and I am so excited to see everyone!  Hope you all have a terrific weekend and here's some pretty awesome links from around the WWW...

This Skillet Mexican Zucchini sounds like a gooooood idea.

Someday we are going to have a house with a guest room.  And that guest room is definitely going to have this in it.

DIY Open Back Sweater.

The Rebirth of Slow Blogging.  Completely intrigued with this topic.

Who cants to have a camping party?

This outfit screams "Fall" all over it and I love it.

The most perfect gift for new homeowners.

10 blogging tips I never would have thought of (and probably aren't in the books).

Newborn photo session that has me even more excited for my best friend to have twins!  Oh my heart...

I need to learn to live by this.

I heard this song on my i-tunes today and I didn't turn it off.  'Tis the (early) season.

Fall drinks are in full swing.

New inspiration comes from here these days.

An airline that offers flying nannies.

I hope I'm gutsy enough to wear a bikini in a few months when we go on vacation.  I'll be 30 weeks and huge (I'm sure).

7 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan