Happy Weekend

Thursday, September 19, 2013

What are you up to this weekend?  We are going to a friends house tomorrow night for dinner and I can't wait to share the dessert recipe I made...it's very fall!  Saturday Andrew and I are walk/running a 5k at a Wellness Rally with our work and then I'm going to a monstrous consignment fest for baby things with my pregnant girlfriend (you know the one with the TWINNIES?!).  Sunday I'll be out and about with my mom so it's going to be a pretty busy weekend but definitely lots of fun.  Hope you all have a great weekend too and here are a few links from around the web...don't forget to check out the McEverything.  He's from my city!

Pumpkin cheesecake martini...it's where it's at.

She drank herself to skinny...helllllllooooooo new baby weight loss program!

These onesies and kids shirts are divine and for the best cause ever.  I want one in every color.  Baby is totally rocking a green one when he or she is here!

21 Reasons to love IKEA.

The McEverything.

Fall fashion series...this makes me so excited for the winter fashion series that I'm going to be a part of!

Would you breastfeed your friends baby?

Fall leaf garland.

How gorgeous is this new mama-to-be at fashion week?

Do less.

A short list of yeses.

Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken.

The tail of two shoes.

Unexpected perks of being a new parent.

Handmade modern mobiles by the cutest Etsy shop of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan