Happy Weekend

Thursday, September 26, 2013


Is it me or has this been one of those weeks where you are dancing around because you're so happy it's over!  It's been that way for me.  What are your plans for the weekend?  I plan on hitting up IKEA to do some nursery shopping, getting our baby registry completed (or at least almost all of it), and attending my very best girlfriends baby shower for her and her two boys on the way!  Hopefully I will have loads of that to share next week!  Have a great weekend and here's a few fun reads in case you need a little reading (or watching) this weekend...

Dogs freaking out about autumn leaves.

15 things you didn't know about Starbucks.

Boy writes to Santa asking him for his sister to stop being bullied.  Tears I tell you...tears.

Do you sign emails?

Mattress dominoes.

Some very sad lunches from some very real desks.

The sweetest kiddo book.

An A-to-Z guide of conversations in Before Sunrise and Before Sunset.

I'm obsessed with this girl on Instagram and finally started following her blog.  It's about time...I know.

The best drugstore makeup kit around.

Finally someone got it right.

Ways to wear your riding boots.

Cracks me up every single time.

What are your breakouts telling you?

Get crafty with hanging your pictures minus the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan