I Am Blank Because...

Tuesday, September 24, 2013



I got this idea from the beautiful Casey Wiegand...I am blank because...

I am weird because...

I'd rather eat the pickle on the side than on the burger.
I try to grow my hair long all the time but always cut it short to "start over".
I hate a quiet house.
I can eat an entire jar of green olives in one day.
I fall asleep when watching movies at home.
I am uncomfortable if it's too hot.


I am a bad friend because...

I make plans then I cancel.
I don't return texts or calls.
I don't keep in contact like I should.
I don't always focus on what others are saying.


I am a good friend because...

I am loyal.
I am trustworthy.
I respect others opinion even when it's different.
I would do anything for my best friends at any moment.
I want them to be happy.


I am sad because...

Sometimes I feel like I am failing.
I don't feel good enough.
I used to be more spontaneous.
I wish my grandpa was still around.


I am happy because...

We have a baby coming.
The leaves are changing colors.
I couldn't ask for a better husband.
Soon I will be playing Christmas music all the time.


I am excited for...

Giving Andrew his gift for graduating with his Masters degree.
Our babymoon in two months.
Meeting our little one.
The nursery to be completed.
Crisp air and apple picking.
Crockpot meals.
New projects.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a baby on the way! I also prefer the pickle than the burger sometimes. Sometimes! And I also fall asleep during movies. I can't help it! And I'm also excited for Christmas music. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan