If I Could Take Three Months Off...

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Welcome to Blogtember!!  I'm so excited to be linking up with Jenni for these September writings.  She's got some awesome ones for this month and even though I'm probably not going to be participating in them all, I do have some favorites that I will definitely be joining in on!

Day two's topic is If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? (bonus points for fun photos from Pinterest, but don't forget to cite the source!)



If I could take three months off from my current life, I would either travel to Europe, but more specifically Rome, Paris, and Amsterdam.  I want to see it all there, although I can't imagine I'll get to see it three months at a crack anytime soon!  I would live in someone's house that they are renting out.  Hopefully it would have all hardwood floors and lots of windows.


Coffee shops would be gone to everyday on bicycle where I would sit and watch everyone begin their day with a pen and paper in hand as I wrote everything I was experiencing.  Some days I would read a book.  Other days when I want to travel farther I would use my orange moped (what's Europe without one?!).



I would go to the farmers market and buy fresh produce everyday.  Some days I would only want to go there for the experience.  I would take my camera everywhere with me.  This would be the perfect chance to learn my settings like I've always been talking about doing!


Some days I would be the ultimate tourist and visit all the museums and chapels.  Some days I would eat more spaghetti and drink more wine than my stomach could handle. I would sit on high walls and take it all in because just based on pictures alone, that country is the most beautiful place I've ever seen.

I would toss my cell phone and watch.  I wouldn't want anything to get in the way of my experience.

Oh a girl can dream right?!

10 comments:

  1. "The Ultimate Tourist". There's an awesome blog entry in there somewhere beginning with just those three words.

    Oh, to live daily as an ultimate tourist...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So happy you're doing Blogtember... it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, YES! I would love to travel all over Europe for 3 months (and of course, with and endless bank account)!!
    LOVE your idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan