October

Monday, September 30, 2013


I like challenges.  And lists.  And setting goals.  I kind of thrive on these actually.  They're my jam even if I don't always achieve them (insert "never" here).  So when I flipped to the page in this book that said 30 day self-portrait challenge, I automatically set my date for the first of October!  Why not?  It's the best month anyways not to mention the perfect fresh start with the air feeling crisp and the sun shining but not making us sweat like crazy!

I've always found self portraits to be pretty awkward but this is going to be really fun.  I can feel it in my bones.  I am bursting at the seams to learn more about lighting, angles, and posing.  And seriously.  I can only take so many picture of my dog.

I'll be documenting it all on Instagram @erinlauracampbell if you care to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan