8 Things Every Happy Woman Should Have

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I read this article last week and it got me thinking.  As I was reading the questions, I immediately thought of how these things make me happy but as I was actually answering them, I realized it's so much more than that.  It's about knowing the woman that you are and the woman that you want to become.  Some of these were kind of difficult for me to answer (see go-to drink where I list three or exercise routine where I use Jack as my exercise).  I do know however, that my answers would have been completely different 5 years ago.  It's nice to see that I am growing into the woman that I want to be (and it's nice to see that I still have work to do too).

2 comments:

  1. I've seen a few people do this and have to admit I am hesitant only because I know I am lacking in some areas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same way Kate...hence some multiple answers to questions :) It's nice to know what I should work on though!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan