Currently...

Sunday, October 13, 2013


Watching...lately I have been obsessed with Orange is the New Black.  Andrew said he watched the entire season in three nights and I didn't believe him but now that I started it, I am totally hooked and only have three more episodes to go!  It's so addicting!  Have you seen it yet?

Drinking...apple anything!  When I'm not sipping on Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks, I have mulled cider in a mug or a jug of apple cider from the orchard.  I absolutely love this season and cannot get enough apple goodness!

Reading...I'm in the middle of two right now.  The one we are reading for book club is The Well by Peter Labrow.  It's making me have some crazy dreams but it's a good October read.  Not too scary but keeps me on my toes!  I'm also reading Island Apart by Steven Raichlen.  It's a good light read so far!

Wearing...sweatpants and a t-shirt.  Pants are not fitting at all lately and I really am not in the mood to buy maternity jeans so I come home and immediately change into sweatpants.  I think Andrew is getting a little tired of it though...oops :)

Loving...all the colors changing on the leaves.  The air is crisp in the morning and at night and perfect in the afternoon for cuddly sweaters and boots.  Now if I could only fit into leggings these days...

Eating...lots of apples again.  I made both apple crisp and applesauce this weekend again and can't get over the smell of this house when apples are cooking.  I wish it smelled this yummy everyday!

Thinking about...how fast this baby is growing in me.  I came home this afternoon from a wonderful visit with my girlfriend and he made the holy belly where did that come from comment.  I've been asking myself that a lot lately too...it was just there one day like BAM here I am world!  This baby wants to be noticed.

This post was inspired by Danielle of Sometimes Sweet. Be sure to include the link to your post and I'd love to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. we loved that show and watched the whole season so fast! and i need to get some apple cider and make apple desserts!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan