Do You Meal Plan?

Monday, October 7, 2013

Lately I have been wanting to get into a routine.  Be more organized; put my life together kind of thing.  There have been countless nights where I get home from work, peek in the fridge and almost immediately start stressing out about what we should have for dinner that night. 

I have been meaning to start this for a while and I am finally going to do it (after a few too many weeks of eating out because it was just easier).  Now the only question is how do I choose a printable or notepad that is going to be most helpful?


one // two // three
Do you meal plan?  Any tricks I should know about so I can stick with this?

2 comments:

  1. We do meal plan and our scratch paper looks just like you're pretty lists :)

    Just be flexible. Things pop up and sometimes you have to have Wednesday's dinner on Tuesday or Friday. Also, should you decide not to have something this week because you opted to join friends or get Chinese move that dinner to the next week.

    I know people who sit down with the sale flyers every week to do their planning, but we don't. Yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great plan! Thanks for the advice, especially about moving the dinner instead of crossing it off the list entirely!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan