Four Simple Goals Before 2014

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I'm excited to be joining A Beautiful Mess these last two months of the year for my first four simple goals challenge.  Just a run down, the four simple goals challenge "is to challenge and remind you to create healthy, life-enriching habits during the busiest time of the year".  If you want to join in, here are the rules.

These are my four simple goals for the rest of the year.  I've noticed that the busier the season gets and the darker it gets (don't forget daylight savings time is on Sunday and it's going to get dark at 5pm again...boooo), I settle into a little bit of a lazy routine.  My schedule is still so busy but I get lazier when I have down time.  Each goal is going to be focused on something I can remember everyday so it will always be in the forefront of my mind.  Hopefully by writing these down, I will be more consistent and get things done that I've wanted to get done for a while!  This is definitely becoming my new background screen on my computer so I'm always staring at these goals!

Do you make goals in the middle/end of the year?  What do you do to stay motivated during the cold months?

1 comment:

  1. i'm so lazy its embarrassing...however i feel like i'm always moving. it's a conundrum really. but really...the more you get done now before your sweet arrives the better. it's like a freaking marathon up until d. day...but slow and steady and knock out the projects. people said i'd be exhausted when the baby got here so to rest up...but we had plenty of time to relax when she arrived and i wish we had done more house projects. because NOW we have to schedule house stuff around her naps. we have to be quiet when she's sleeping and it's nearly impossible to get anything done when she's awake. sheesh. :) all worth it though.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan