Happy Fall Weekend

Thursday, October 10, 2013


What are your plans for the weekend?  I plan on getting some projects done around the house, making a warm delicious apple crisp and seeing a long distance friend.  I absolutely cannot wait (we're carving pumpkins!!!).  I've been a little obsessed with apple everything lately so you may be seeing that apple crisp show up on the blog sooner than later.  It's share worthy, I promise.  Have a great crisp fall weekend and here's a few links from around the web that I just had to share...(^ that pie...mmmm)

A coat that would make anyone drool.

This kitchen is one to die for.  Definitely in my dream house book.

I can't wait until next Halloween so I can dress my baby in a costume as cute as this one!




This blog is one of the first blogs I ever read and she inspired me to start a blog.  Can't believe she is celebrating her six year blogiversary already!

7 books featured at Influence Conference that I can't wait to read.






I can't decide which mobile is more adorable for the nursery from this etsy shop.  I want them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan