Happy Weekend

Thursday, October 3, 2013


What are your plans for this weekend? We're having friends over for a cookout and bonfire on Saturday and I'm hoping to try out this this slow cooker apple crisp. In other news, we have our 20 week appointment on Tuesday!  I'm so excited but nervous!  It seems like everyone else who's having babies have a gut feeling about their gender and I haven't got the slightest idea!  That can't be true, right?  I'll keep you updated on the giant debate in our household of whether we are going to find out the gender or not!  Well, hope you have a wonderful weekend, and here are some fun posts from around the web...

Someone finally describes the difference between baking soda and baking powder in a way I understand.

Pretty pumpkins are where it's at.

22 signs you're secretly an introvert.

The key to never ruining french toast again.

If I ever get a head scarf, I'll now know how to wrap it.

I can't wait to attempt this DIY table runner.

22 neighbor complaint notes.  These are side-hurting funny.

I always knew there was a reason I liked white wine more.

One of my favorite fall roundups.  Great reminder for your fall to-do list.

I'm making this for everyone I know this Christmas.

Blueberry Cobbler.  Yep, don't mind if I do.

The most perfect fall color for your nails this season.

Merry reading!  Too soon?

This child has more style than I do in the fall.

The best hidden features in iOS7.  PS. Have you all upgraded yet?  I did the day after it came out and I just love the new upgrade!

1 comment:

  1. the neighbor complaints are hilarious...they also make me glad I don't have neighbors...

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan