Mulled Cider

Tuesday, October 8, 2013



I have always been a huge apple cider lover from little on.  But I always drink my apple cider warm.  If I wanted it cold, I would reach for apple juice!  So when a friend from my old job brought this mulled cider into work last fall, I knew that I was going to be asking for the recipe before I even tried it and I was right!  I made this for a party we had this past weekend and it was a huge hit.  Lots of people loved it and, lucky for me, there was an entire pitcher of leftovers still since I made double the recipe!

If you're dying to taste fall, it's right here in this cup.  Enjoy!


Mulled Cider

Ingredients
48 ounces apple cider
48 ounces cranberry juice
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons whole spice
4 cinnamon sticks

Directions
1.  Pour ingredients into a large pot on stove or in a crockpot.
2.  Allow mixture to soak a couple hours to blend flavors before serving.  I left it on for three hours and then left it on low with the cover on so it would stay nice and toasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan