Nursery Inspiration & a Five Second Poll

Monday, October 21, 2013


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 

A little over a month ago, Andrew and I got the majority of the big things we wanted for the nursery and stayed up until two in the morning putting it together.  We were so excited about how it would look that we didn't stop until everything found it's place!  I thought I had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted the nursery to look like but I'm slowly realizing that the room doesn't really have much of a theme anymore which is okay.  I have come to realize though that I am having a little bit of a hard time because I want to buy boy or girl detailed decorations and I have to keep remind myself to gravitate toward gender neutral.  Go figure huh?!  

I have a ton of things I'm working on for the room and can't wait to show you how it turns out in the end but I couldn't help but give a sneak peak of my thoughts!  I saw the map online in a baby bedroom and loved the idea of it.  I'll have my own little world traveler on my hands!  The gray is coming together beautifully and that giraffe...oh I couldn't help myself.  He was a major impulse buy.

Jack has come to think that it's his room though.  He is in love with the carpet that we got and sleeps on it all the time and we've already caught him playing with his toys in the baby room (it's where we're keeping them for the time being).  It's so cute and I can't wait to see how he does with a baby in the house!

As I'm getting bigger more and more people keep predicting what they think the gender of the baby will be and it's fun to hear.  I've gotten a lot of boy votes already and a few for girl.  We obviously won't know until he or she gets here but for now, I'd love to hear your guesses on it!  Use the poll below to vote!

Do you think it's a boy or a girl?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the nursery!! Where are you going on your babymoon??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Trisha! We are going to Florida for just a little getaway!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the idea of a map in a baby's room! I feel like it encourages exploration and learning!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan