Two Peas in a Pod (But Not My Pod)!!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I mentioned on here before that one of my very closest friends is having twins!!  It's her first pregnancy and those little boys have been treating her very good so far.  She's due before the year is over and this past Sunday we spent celebrating her and her little gentlemen!  It was one of the sweetest showers I've ever been to!  Not only was this beautiful mama-to-be surrounded with family and friends who love her but the food was incredible and the decorations were outstanding!  Shout out to her mom and sister for letting me help out  It was such an honor to be a part of Chelsey's special time!

The mama-to-be with her beautiful sister and mom!

Look at those centerpieces!!  So pretty!


A station to make your own onesies (for twosies)!!

How gorgeous is that girl?!  Her mom bought us our own "champagne"!


The boys get to learn their ABC's from people who drew them pictures now!

Cutest pair of pajama's ever from a relative that lives way up north!

Just one of the two lines of onesies that were made!  Those boys should be set for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Such practical and thoughtful ideas! I love both the make your onesie and the alphabet book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved being pregnant at the same time as some of my friends. it really made me feel like I was not alone. And it was fun!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan