Wednesday Quickie

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Life has been filled with baby things, enjoying autumn and a whole lot of crockpot action in the kitchen lately.  I have been full on diary of a mad kitchen woman the past few weeks and I don't want my cooking frenzy to stop anytime soon.  So for now I will leave you with some very happy feeling pictures while I go chop some more things to tuck into crockpot number three.  They're mostly just of fall.


Running with the puppy.  Let's be honest, he's walking...I'm running.

Fall uniform.  Scarf optional.


Crockpot season is here in all its glory.
 
 
Party for four at this house.


Burn, burning bush, burrrrrrn.


It's the time of year for pumpkin everything.  Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan