Fried Honey Bananas

Saturday, November 9, 2013


First off I apologize for the crummy phone picture but it's all I had at the time so it will have to do.

You might remember last week when I left a link to these incredible looking fried bananas.  Well I couldn't get them off my mind and I made them for a snack a few days ago.

My mouth is watering already.  First off, my house smelled magnificent with the cinnamon banana aroma but more importantly, they were the most tasty dessert like treat I've ever tried that is still healthy!  You guys, I'm telling you...you have GOT to make these.  You probably have all the ingredients in your house anyways since it's only four items.

Next time I make these, I'm putting them over waffles.  I bet they would be awesome over French toast or pancakes too.  Maybe over ice cream with a little chocolate drizzled over.  Oh man...the possibilities!  Enjoy!

Ingredients
1 slightly under-ripened banana, sliced
1 tablespoon honey
Cinnamon
Olive oil

Directions
1.  Lightly drizzle olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2.  Arrange banana slices in pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
3.  Meanwhile, whisk together honey and 1 tablespoon of water.
4.  Remove pan from heat and pour honey mixture over banana.
5.  Allow to cool and sprinkle with cinnamon.

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try something like this! Totally making them.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan