Happy 30 Degree Weekend

Friday, November 8, 2013


What are your plans for the weekend?  I plan on keeping it quiet Saturday because Sunday we are going to a friends house to watch the Packer game and then going out for Andrew's graduation dinner!  Not to brag but that man finished his masters in a year and a half and I couldn't be prouder!  I don't know about wherever you guys are, but it is getting collllld here!  The highest we got here in WI today was 41...I'm not ready for this yet!  Hope you have a great warmer-than-me kind of weekend and here are some links to check out from around the web...

What I End Up Telling People When I Drink Too Much At A Block Party

The best looking Chinese fried rice I ever did see.

22 Awesome Things About Being a Woman.

I Still Believe

A pretty shade for your lips.

Is this 90's show really coming back in 2014?!

Photography lesson on capturing simplicity.

These girls make this thermal look heavenly.

High speed photos of wet dogs shaking their heads.

10 changes every girl will go through in her 20's.

I almost don't want to do picture holiday cards this year because of this girl and her paper wonders!

The best thing I've read in a long long time.

This amazing blogger almost quits blogging every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan