Happy Thanksgiving Weekend

Thursday, November 28, 2013


What are your plans for the weekend?  Are you one of those who are out shopping already on Thanksgiving night or are you steering clear of the stores on Black Friday.  If you're out there braving those crowds, don't forget to check out my post from a few days ago on tips to survive Black Friday.  They might come in handy!  I plan on relaxing with my guy just the two of us.  Work travel is going to pick up like mad for him come December so I'm going to soak up the him and I time for now.  Hope you have a great holiday weekend with your family and here are a few links from around the web...

This outfit was made for me this holiday season.  I can't imagine anything more perfect.

She took it one step too far.  But I still couldn't stop laughing.

Jack is definitely not an impressive dog compared to this guy.  I mean really.  How can I get my dog to do these things?

30 Things You Shouldn't Say To A Blogger.  Spot on.

This baby and puppy went viral and the sweetness absolutely kills me.

If this really prevents teeth grinding at night, I need a giant tub of it.

Light and easy cauliflower gratin.

Hot chocolate party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan