Happy Weekend!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

What are you up to this weekend?  My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are throwing me a baby shower and I cannot wait!  They're constantly talking about how excited they are for me to see everything they did and I know those two creative minds put something great together!  One of my close friends is coming to town with her sweet four month old and we're finally going to hang out and make a little craft session out of our afternoon.  Wish her luck...she's going to try to teach me how to make one of her specialties bless her heart!  If only she knew what she was getting in to ;)  Have a great weekend and here's some good links from around the web...

I'm Not Gonna Tell You You're Beautiful.

75 Gift Ideas For Under Two Dollars.

Three Ingredient Cranberry Sauce.

They've got a box for everything these days but I want this one most of all.

Take a challenge next month.

This bag.  Yum.

Babies go through diapers so fast but I don't even care.  These designs are total swoon worthy for little bums.

Would you take a phone break?

Living by these words from now on.

Hand painted globes.

I can't wait for Jack to get one of these!

Roasting a turkey 101.

A website with the most beautiful quotes and typography.

51 cheap dates for married couples.

Someone please put these on my feet!!

And a bonus...the coolest ways to photograph your baby during their first year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan