Happy Weekend

Thursday, November 21, 2013

What are your plans for the weekend?  Being that it is opening weekend for deer hunting and Andrew will be up north killing things, my weekend is going to be a quiet one but I have so many things lined up for it.  The Christmas decoration will be coming out in all their glory and filling our house to the brim!  I've had the itch to do some DIY projects so that will definitely be happening this weekend too.  One of my friends is coming over to teach me how to crochet.  I've got the basic stitch down but I still can't get the stitch to move onto the second row so I pretty much have one giant leash for Jack.  What you do, I hope you have a magnificent weekend and here's some links from around the web I've loved this week...

The kind of popcorn Andrew would eat.  Involves bacon!

Quick tip on how to peel an entire head of garlic in 10 seconds.

These people recreated their childhood pictures.  Epic results.

How to host a holiday cookie exchange.

If you drink Monster, you won't after reading this.

28 rules for fathers of sons.

50 rules for dads of daughters.

These pancakes.  I just...and mmmmmm.

After a year of parenting, one thing is for certain (in cartoons).

Cranberry and Walnut Brie.  Happening for the holidays.

Peppermint Patty Stuffed Ritz Crackers.

Every year of your twenties, ranked from worst to best.

The 20 things you need to let go to be happy.

A love story told in photos.  Tears and tears and tears.

A whole new level of respect and gratefulness for Katy Perry after watching this video on Autism.  Grab the box of Kleenex!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan