Holiday Gift Guide: For Mom

Sunday, November 24, 2013


My mom is hands down one of the most toughest people to shop for.  The woman seems to have everything and when I asked her for a Christmas list, she gave me way too practical things like a new hair dryer.  I mean c'mon...this is the best time of year to pamper your moms!  I've rounded up a few things that I'm going to add to her list which I can guarantee she'll appreciate more than a hair dryer!

Shop it here:  Eclectic Joy Infinity Scarf // Philosophy Miracle Worker Kit // Birch Covered Candles // Natori Porcelain Long Robe // Baggu Bags // Butter London Nail Polish Set // Michael Kors Pom Pom Key Fob // Barn Owl Primitives Sign

Don't forget to check out the gift guide for your girlfriends and man if you haven't already!

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. My mom is the hardest to shop for and she told me she wants a griddle. Lol. These are really great ideas! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...sounds like my mom! Have you suggested the classic hair dryer yet? ;)
      xoxo

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan