What I'm Reading Lately

Saturday, November 9, 2013


I have been wanting to read Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn since all the hype about it but just hadn't gotten around to it.  The book club I belong to picked it for this month's read and I am so happy they did.  I finally got to bite the bullet and read it...and I COULD NOT put it down.  It's one of those books that completely sucks you in and you finish within days.  I was a little disappointed with the ending but overall absolutely loved the book.  

Gillian Flynn also wrote Sharp Objects which I've read before and that one was very good too.  If you need a little more Gillian in your life, I highly recommend that book!

4 comments:

  1. Are you liking it? I had a little trouble getting started, and still had mixed feelings in the end. I am excited to see how the movie turns out though!

    I have her other books on my watch list that I hope to start soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry I didn't respond earlier! I loved the book...it was hard to get into for me too but the ending has such a crazy twist that it makes it all worth it!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. She is one of my favorite authors! I've loved all her books so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, her books have been blowing me away so far!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan