Why I'm A Bad Blogger

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I'll never have hair long enough for a top knot.  I think they look ridiculous anyway so I am perfectly okay with this.

I hate how chambray with jeans look.

I'm always late on responding to comments.

I get uncomfortable when people mention my blog in person.  I try to change the subject almost immediately.

"Wear" posts are not my jam.  I have no idea how to stand or pose or "look natural" but I try anyways.

I always forget to take pictures of the recipes I make before eating it.  Hence the reason recipe posts have been minimal lately.

My nail polish is almost always chipped.

I never fully jumped on board with the chevron obsession.

I completely encourage photo bombers.  That's why I never get a normal looking picture.  Wait...is that really a bad thing?

6 comments:

  1. I love this post! So funny and real. And I totally agree with 98% of this stuff. Chambray and jeans? I just can't.

    › xo fal • falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I hate top knots too! right on!

    thecarringtonway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am not a fan of the top knot.. not cute and I would never have enough hair to pull one off anyway :-P

    I think it's one of those hair styles that girls think are cute, but our men look at it like it's the worst thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you. I would love to see some guys reactions to the top knot the first time they saw it. I bet it was pretty hysterical ;)
      xoxo

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan