20 DIY Gifts for the Holiday Season

Thursday, December 5, 2013


I'm finally back from my trip and planned on having a picture recap of our Thanksgiving spent in sunny Florida but I don't have the pictures loaded onto my computer yet so you'll just have to come back for that tomorrow!  Meanwhile I thought I would share my favorite projects with you all!  I love the idea of DIY gifts during the holiday season.  It feels like it makes it more special when you take the time out of your busy schedule to make something rather than buy it.  Here's a little round up of my favorite DIY projects from around the web.  I'll definitely be making some of these adorable things this Christmas!




















1 comment:

  1. omg! everything is cute :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan