Christmas Just Isn't the Same Without These

Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's my favorite thing to hunker down in the winters and stay at home with loads of hot chocolate watching Christmas movies and wrapping presents.  I seriously can't think of anything better I'd like to be doing that curling up in blankets on those cold nights.  In my mind, summer is for going out and trying new things and winter is for staying in and loving old things.  Here's a few movies that are classics for me every year!

A Charlie Brown Christmas // Love Actually // Home Alone // I'll Be Home For Christmas  // The Polar Express // How the Grinch Stole Christmas // National Lampoons Christmas Vacation // The Holiday // Elf // Four Christmases // Arthur Christmas // It's A Wonderful Life // Miracle on 34th Street // A Christmas Story // Family Man // Deck the Halls

Do you have any others that should be added to the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan