Happy Last Weekend of 2013

Saturday, December 28, 2013


Does anyone else find it crazy that this is the last weekend of 2013?  I still cannot believe how fast it flew!  Although I seem to say that about every year but really.  The days go by so slow but the years just whoosh past.  Makes you think twice about how you're spending your time!

In honor of 2013, here are some of my (and your) favorite posts from Love, the Campbells!

My Very First Post in September of 2013...it was a hit too!
Announcing Our New Little One
Caramelized Brussels Sprouts
My Best Friends Twin Baby Shower!
The Babies Gender
Home Management Binder
8 Things Every Woman Should Have
The Best Apple Crisp You've Ever Had
20 DIY Gifts for the Holiday Season

For everyone who comes here to this little site everyday, thank you from the bottom of my heart!  Let's make 2014 even better than this year was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan