Happy Weekend Before Christmas!

Saturday, December 21, 2013

I know the weekend is half over already (I'm a little behind on my game) but I just wanted to say I hope you all have a wonderful weekend before Christmas!  Hopefully you're getting all your last minute shopping and wrapping in!  Here's some links I just loved from this past week...

This will forever and always be my favorite Christmas card photo shoot.

Well if I had known...

Hibernation sweatshirt.  Right on.

I'm almost done with the first four seasons of Parenthood and think I found a new show to start.

Take olive oil to your next dinner party instead of wine.

I want this book for our little.

A 39-week pregnant ballerina dancer.  I can barely get up the steps without being out of breathe that's how out of shape I am.  #insertfootinmouth

Gorgeous nature pictures.

Santa school.

Donate to your favorite cause.

Glitter Ribbon Garland that might have to show up in our house after the holidays since I didn't see this before.

30 Homemade Gift Wrap Ideas.

A good way to see turning 30.

An easy DIY for tea lights to dress up your house last minute.

Ways to Display Your Holiday Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan