Holiday Gift Guide for the Littles

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I'm so sorry for the silence the past few days!  I've been getting into the holiday spirit a little too much with DIY everything and haven't had a chance to jump on the computer which means I have some catching up to do.  Instead of the DIY Wrapping Paper I promised you all on Instagram last night, I'm going to play catch up with my holiday gift guides.  Don't worry though, you'll get that wrapping paper post before the week is over!  The Holiday Gift Guide for the Littles was probably the most fun to make because I was thinking of everything that I would want for my baby to have too!  Most of this stuff isn't gender specific except for the rag doll.  I just couldn't help myself!


 
Check out the other Holiday Gift Guides here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan