Holiday Gift Guide For Your Sister

Monday, December 2, 2013



This is pretty much the extended version of the gift guide for your girlfriends!  Special ladies in your life like sisters should get the very best over the holidays and I know I would love any of these if they were given to me!  The Great Gatsby is seriously one of those movies that any girl would love.  The umbrella makes me wish it would rain if I owned it.  And if my sister is anything like I am, she is constantly loosing her mascara, lipgloss, lotion, etc. in her purse so the zipper pouch would definitely come in handy!

Shop it here:  Gussy Sews Zipper Pouch // Felix Rey Kissy Face Umbrella // White Beanie // Cold Hands Warm Heart Thermal Mug // Hey Girl Journal // Go Rings // Kate Spade Scented Candle // The Great Gatsby

Have you seen the other Gift Guides yet?  You can find girlfriends, man, mom, and dad here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan