Holiday in the Sun: A Babymoon Recap

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Last week we snuck away for the long holiday weekend and went down to Florida for a little sun action.  It was the perfect babymoon type vacation before things get real up in here come February.  Here's just a quick recap of our time there.
 


27 Annual Sand Sculpting Competition.  These were INCREIBLE!


A hunk and a picnic by the beach.  Might have been my favorite part of this whole thing.

Alligator hunting.

The smallest post office.  She's just a little nugget!



29 weeks.  And I look like I'm carrying a watermelon.


Yep.  I went there.

It feels pretty awesome to be miniature golfing in December.


Nutcrackers eating elbows must be a Florida thing.

We found the BEST local bagel sandwich shop and went there twice.  Thank you Kelle for the recommendation.  I'll definitely be going back there again if only for the sandwiches.

And there were Christmas trees!!!  It was so weird to hear Christmas music when I was wearing a tank top but seriously.  Magical blissness.  I love this time of year!

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I found your blog from Bonnie's. Looking forward to reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Sun & warmth! What a nice vacation from the cold :)

    Found you as well from Bonnie's and had to investigate when I saw a packers shirt on your pup!

    jamiepilgrim.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep...it was much needed Jamie!
      Thanks for stopping by :) We're big Packer fans around here!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I saw your guest post over at a Life of Bon. I was hooked by your pic of your fog in the packer jersey! I'm from Wisconsin though I currently live in fl. I love finding bloggers from Wi! Congrats on your baby. Your baby moon looked like so much fun. I started my blog before I had kids and sadly it has become more if a mommy blog. Oh well. I lok forwar to reading mor of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan