Homemade Holiday Gift Wrap

Saturday, December 14, 2013






This is the first year I've made my own wrapping paper and I think I have definitely found my favorite new tradition!  It's like decorating the house or Christmas cookies, but way better!  A few family members have seen it because I have so many gifts wrapped and under the tree already and they all seem to like it a lot more than the traditional wrapping paper.  The homemade kind just makes it more special this year.  :)

For the stripes and polka dot wrapping paper, I used craft paper and acrylic paint.  For the Christmas trees, I used a stamp and stamp pad and for the writing I used a white paint pen.

6 comments:

  1. That looks so neat! Definitely color than traditional store bought paper. What type of paper did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used brown craft paper from Michaels but I'm sure you can find it at any craft store!

      Delete
  2. I love how versatile craft paper is! I've been using them since I was a cheap 14 year old! haha!

    Yours came out great! I love the variety :)

    jamiepilgrim.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea--looks like a fun craft to do with your little one in a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a cute idea! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan