Wear - 32 Weeks & a Christmas Quiz!

Monday, December 23, 2013

 
 
 
(This seemed like a cute idea at the time until the snow hit me right in the face on the way down.  And that ended the picture taking.)

leggings - gap maternity // striped shirt - forever 21 (old) // vest - old navy // hat - handmade from a craft fair // gloves - old navy

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? egg nog!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrap them!!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? colored on the tree and white on the house!
 4. Do you hang mistletoe? no.
5. When do you put your decorations up? This year I put them up the week after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I love twice baked potatoes!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Waking up and knowing Santa came...I was always the first one awake!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? My mom told me in the food court at the mall.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yep!  We celebrate Christmas Eve with my family! 
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? colored lights, a bunch of mix matched ornaments and a velvet tree skirt!
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOVE it and wish for it on Christmas every year!
12. Can you ice skate? I'm not sure? haha, its been awhile!!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Andrew always gives me the sweetest gifts, all of them!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with family and friends- just being with those I love.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?  the cookies!!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?  Picking out the Christmas tree!
17. What tops your tree? A bird (finally upgraded from the Jack Daniels box from the last two years :)
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving!!!!!
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? SO yummy!
 20. Favorite Christmas show? Elf!
 21. Saddest Christmas song? Christmas Shoes...makes me cry every single time!
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Grown Up Christmas List.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan