Around Here

Tuesday, January 7, 2014



Exercise is a dirty word.  I was going to write a post talking about working out when pregnant but the only words I could think of were more icecream, less sweat.

I sometimes post pictures of my best friends babies like they're my own.  Don't worry y'all, I'm still pregnant.

My belly button is two days away from being an outie.  It's kind of grossing me out.

I'm 40 pages away from finishing my first book of 2014.  And I'm pretty proud of myself for reading it in under ten days.

Jack has been laying on my belly more and more lately.  Sometimes I wonder if he knows there is someone in there or if he just thinks I'm blowing up in the tummy area.

I got a prenatal massage tonight because I couldn't take my back pain anymore and I feel like a million bucks now.

I have a total of three pairs of pants that fit me.  Including leggings.  And I have no interest in buying anymore since I only have five more weeks to go.  No one at work will notice right?

I already bought the skirt I plan to wear for a wedding at the end of May.  I like to call her motivation to get my rear in gear once the baby gets here.  Just call me Dr. Suess.

4 comments:

  1. The prenatal massage I had during my pregnancy was the most relief I felt until I had my son! It was so amazing lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for reading! It's hard to do when you have little ones---but I feel it keeps me going. Even just taking a ten minute break every hour or two is a life saver.

    Found you on my sister's blog--Life of Bon---

    beckyblackburn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, even if it's just ten minutes before I go to bed. As long as I get some reading in for the day, I'm happy! Glad you stopped by from Bonnie's blog!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan