Easy Infused Water Recipes

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

 In lieu of my first goal for January, to drink 80 ounces of water a day, I have had to find motivators to make myself drink this much other than a pretty water bottle and washi tape to track how much I'm drinking. 
This is where infused water has come in.  It's been a life saver and is soooooo refreshing!  It has me craving more every time  I finish a glass (and believe me, this is very unlike me).  Here's my three favorite combinations lately...

 Lemon and Strawberry Water.  This combo is super refreshing and makes me crave summer!
Orange Water.  I've been craving anything and everything with vitamin C lately so this is definitely satisfying that craving!
Cucumber Water.  Makes me want to go to a spa and be pampered for the day.  Might as well taste the pampering if I can't feel it!

Hope you enjoy this fancy water!

8 comments:

  1. i want one of those right now!! they are so pretty too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cucumber water is AMAZING, and I am totally trying this strawberry-lemon combination. Sounds delicious!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to love the strawberry lemon one! It's so so good!

      Delete
  3. Great idea to hydrate! I'm usually pretty good about drinking water, but I know adding a little flavor definitely motivates me to drink more of the recommended amount!

    I love how cute they look in the mason jars with paper straws! Definitely a cheap way to feel a little bit fancy :)

    jamiepilgrim.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie! I love sprucing up drinks with those straws...they're just so cute!

      Delete
  4. I want that, Ahh... I love this so much. Thanks for this food guide.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan