Happy Dead of Winter Weekend

Thursday, January 23, 2014

What are you up to this weekend?  Does it feel like the middle of winter and it's just a dull time to anyone else but me?  Christmas and the holidays are long gone and spring seems like too far away still.  It's just dull and wintery and cold.  But I do love hunkering in during this weather and getting lost in a book for hours on end.  Anyways, this weekend we are going to take another class on preparing for labor and birth!  I still can't believe I'm just three weeks away from the due date for our baby.  It seems so surreal!  Hope you all have a fun weekend and here are ten links that I really enjoyed reading this week that you might like too...

The lost art of vocabulary.

Healthy eating on the go.

Beauty products hiding out in Whole Foods.

My favorite new lip sheer color.

I'm in love with this home on SMP Living.

Before you buy a Diptyque candle, here's a few tips.

Art of the Slow Cooker.

Tips for organizing and storing pictures.

The perfect Valentine's Day card.

This will be breakfast on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. I talk about the same thing (this time of year) on my blog today. This weekend is known as the few days that people are the most depressed out of the year (isn't that crazy?!) I can't believe you only have 3 weeks left!! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan