Happy Fahhhhreezing Weekend

Thursday, January 9, 2014


It's my dad's birthday today!  This seemed like such a classic picture from when we all went to Alaska years ago that I couldn't resist sharing.  My dad is seriously the best one you could ask for.  I'm sure everyone says that about but really he takes the cake and can trump all other pops.  Thanks so much for always believing in me and encouraging me when I needed it most dad!  Love you so much!

{The first link deems most appropriate for this week.  Milwaukee, along with 90% of the rest of the U.S., was freezing cold but honestly.  Schools and businesses closed.  Wasn't that a bit much?  And end rant.}

What are you up to this weekend?  This is going to be another baby fun filled weekend for us and I can't wait!  My sister and mom are throwing a baby shower for me on Saturday (and I keep hearing things like We have a few tricks up our sleeves so that doesn't scream hey get nervous!).  Saturday night will probably be a little takeout and trying to find a home for our gifts and Sunday we are having some of our friends take maternity pictures for us!  I can't wait for them and will be sure to share them on here when they are ready!  Hope you all have a good and toasty weekend with a fireplace and here's 12 links I just couldn't resist this week...ps. make it to the end because I need advice!

This is what -40 degrees feels like

100 happy days

40 things I can do at 40 that I couldn't do when I was 20

17 New Year's Resolutions Every Homebody Should Make

New Year's Resolutions That Are Actually Realistic

Daddy designed nursery

Do you think this picture is a big deal?

How would you answer this if you're straight?

This woman is such an inspiration.

This skirt.  Totally wearing to every wedding and date night in 2014.

The only reason I want to watch The Bachelor again.

Have you (or anyone you know) done Focus T25?  And if so, PLEASE give me feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan