Home Tour - Dining Room

Friday, January 31, 2014

To continue with our home tour, I thought it would be fun to post pictures of the dining room.  I am still getting used to this room lately.  We just recently got this dining room table a month ago and it's so much different than our old one (which is now in our bedroom as you saw).  We tried to keep things a bit more modern in here because the kitchen and living room have a real modern look and they are all kind of connected.  You'll see the living room and kitchen next week but for now, hope you enjoy the continuation of our little house tour!











If you missed the master bedroom tour, you can check it out here!

10 comments:

  1. Love your dining room and the colors! So creative :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! Love the colors and teh decor.

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really good! I love red! I have it all over my house too! :)

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I never look at it that way but I guess it kind of is! Thanks girl!!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan