Home Tour - Our Bedroom

Friday, January 24, 2014

I have wanted to do a home tour on the blog for so long and I am constantly putting it off until we do this in the house or replace that.  I am finally coming to the realization that there will be always something to fix or replace and I want to capture our house as we know it and as we live in it on a regular basis.

Our house was built in the 1940's and it's a cape cod true and true.  It has the classic small closets and slanted ceilings that add character (and dread to anyone with too many clothes). 

When we found out, we were pregnant we knew the baby would have his/her bassinet in our room for the first few months.  What we didn't anticipate was that we would be getting a new dining room table right before Christmas and the old one would be moving into our bedroom.  As crazy as I thought it as at first, this has actually worked out quite nicely as it gives me a space to work on my Project Life scrapbook and blog work if Andrew is on our shared computer.  It's also going to be nice for when the baby comes and we have to do changings in the middle of the night!










6 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan