Project Life 2014: Title Page and Week One

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Project Life was one of the few goals I committed to for the year and I am so excited to share it with you!  I am going to share my progress every other week on the blog.  I thought every week would be a bit of overkill plus I don't want to commit to doing it every week.  Here we go though!!!!!  I am absolutely obsessed with this project and I've only done the title page and week one!

I've decided that I'll be making the weeks Monday through Sunday so I can keep the weekends together.  It made more sense to me to not split them up.  I will document as much as I can in these posts but if I miss anything or you want to know anything, feel free to ask!  The pictures are also going to be a split between my iPhone pictures and pictures from my Nikon.
Week of:  January 1 - January 5

The first picture is the title page which I loved making!  It was so enjoyable because it really felt like the beginning of the year again and I was so excited to dive into this project!  I made a memory card too of things I hope 2014 will bring!
 A few things that happened this week that I highlighted in my first week pages are:
  • Spending the day with my girlfriend and her twins watching a movie and snuggling
  • Writing lots of goals for the new year
  • Going to a friends house who is teaching me how to sew a quilt for the baby room
  • Making infused water (SOOO yummy...read the post here on how to make it if you'd like!)
  • I reached the 34 week mark of being pregnant!
Supplies used:  Midnight Core Kit, Puffy Astericks Stickers from Studio Calico Copper Mountain Kit, Honey Core Kit, Elise Joy January Calendar

I'll try to get better at photographing this too!  I did this at ten o'clock at night on my bed (hence the puffy white comforter) so I'll try to capture better images of this in the future!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not really into scrapbooking but I LOVE what you're doing with this book! I like the idea of making a book like this for goals, achievements, motivation/inspiration, etc. Very nice! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niki :) I figured if I don't make it a goal, I will fall behind and I love this project way too much not to fall behind on it!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan