Cheers to the Freakin Weekend

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Happy birthday to my Andrew this weekend!  He's getting to be so old (he's six months older than me)!  Haha...we are planning on having a bunch of friends (and babies because that's how our crew rolls now) over for a little celebration and I can't wait!  Anyways, hope you have a lovely weekend and here are a few fun posts from around the web...

This bag for spring.

And this bag for grocery shopping.  Or anything shopping really.

And these shoes to prance around with when I'm carrying those two cute bags.

10 thank you notes to my mom.

An ode to naps.

15 songs to sing to your baby.

This Brooklyn brownstone house is perfect in every single decorators dreamy way.

I'm loving this Mommies Behind the Blog series Sara put together.

The pros and cons of selling on Etsy.

A how-to guide for beginner scrapbookers.

3 comments:

  1. did you have a baby? i just know you had to have had a baby. it's been far too long...

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan