Mama Lynzy // Sparkling Footsteps

Sunday, February 16, 2014

While I'm getting acquainted with parenthood and all it entails, I asked a couple of close friends and blogger friends to step in while I learn all about 2am feedings, sweet baby cooing while she sleeps, and all the other joys that come with being a new mama!
****
Hello there! My name is Lynzy and I blog over on Sparkling Footsteps! I hope that this post helps out new mamas when they are looking for the best products for their new little nugget! There was a lot of trial and error and there were a ton of items that we never even used. I hope this helps you! :)


HALO Sleepsack swaddle (Baby O is still swaddled at nearly 3.5 months. She always startles herself if she isn't.... she sleeps SO much better with these. I love them!

Honest Diapers biodegradable and so nice on baby's skin. Baby O has never had a diaper rash with these!


OxiClean Baby Stain Remover Spray  Breast milk poop stains are THE worst. This will be your savior....

BabyGanics Bye Bye Dry for Eczema - Baby O had eczema pretty bad in the beginning and still suffers from it now, this is great for after her bath!

Tiny Love Crib Mobile BEST $40 ever spent. She LOVES this! Get it ASAP though because it can only be used until 5 months old!

7 A.M. Enfant Bunting Sack It's freezing up here in the Northeast and we love this bunting sack for her car seat!

HomeMedics Sound Spa - We put the rain on for Baby O every night - it helps her sleep SO much better.

O Ball - a great grasping toy to introduce right around 3 months!

Fisher Price Play Mat - One of the very first toys we introduced to Liv. It's a great starter toy.

Angel Baby Shampoo and Body wash - so gentle for baby, we swear by their products!

Brest Friend - my one and only thing that i use consistently every day since her birth. LOVE this for breastfeeding.

Lansinoh Breast Therapy (hot and cold packs) - you will need these if you are breast feeding. Especially in the first few weeks!

Pajamas that open in the front  - You need a million of these if you are breast feeding. Just trust me.

Soothies Gel Pads - Heaven on earth for the boobs!

Nursing Cover - Nurse anywhere, anytime!

Happy Baby Wrap - I LOVE baby wearing and it's the only way I get anything done around the house. Olivia loves her happy baby wrap!

Heating Pad - my back was KILLING me the first 6 weeks after birth and I put my heating pad on every second I got.

Foot Cream  - for your hubby to give you foot massages daily, you deserve it!

Postpartum Bath Herbs - Take 15 minutes to decompress and enjoy yourself with this postpartum bath soak. It's amazing.

C-Mama Healing Salve - for those mamas who get C-sections or even those who don't. This amazing cream helps to heal stretch marks and C section scars!

1 comment:

  1. I have a few of these things already but need to add more to my shopping list. I only have about 8 weeks left until I welcome my little one.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan