Project Life 2014: Weeks Two & Three

Thursday, February 6, 2014

I'm finally getting to posting weeks two and three but I'm still loving this project none-the-less (although it is taking up more ink that I thought it would).

Weeks of January 6-12 and January 13-19

A few things that happened these two weeks:
  • I got my very first PowerSheets from Lara Casey and started setting big goals for this new year
  • My mom and sister threw me a beautiful baby shower and Andrew and I received way too many gifts and so much love to our little one
  • I also hit the 35 week mark on the baby shower day
  • Two friends came over and one of them insisted she take baby bump pictures (I was hesitant but they turned out amazing and I wish I would have had her take more)
  • I finally hung my corkboard hoop and blogged about it
  • 36 weeks came and went and I am starting to feel very very large
Things I'm learning even though this was only weeks two and three are that I need to get a little more adventurous in the embellishments I use instead of just different graphic paper.  I want to break out some of the stickers and stamps I have in my collection of craft things!  I also am realizing that I need to take more pictures of Andrew (don't worry because I do have this covered in week four and five)!


Supplies used:  Midnight Core Kit, Puffy Astericks Stickers from Studio Calico Copper Mountain Kit, Honey Core Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan