Happy Weekend

Thursday, March 6, 2014

What are you up to this weekend?  I'm sure you're tired of us mid-west people talking about the weather but last year at this time it was well into the 70's and it's still in the low 30's right now.  I'm a little over winter and I am so done with the snow.  I'm hoping to get out with the dog and Addison this weekend for a much needed long walk to get rid of these winter blues.  Maybe I'll wear a pair of colored jeans too to lure winter in.  I am going to try to catch up on my Project Life book too!  I'll have updates on that next week as long as I get it updated!  Hope you have a great weekend and here's 12 fun links I found from around the web...

The "bests" at different fast food restaurants.

A happiness trick.

This outfit.

Words of wisdom notebook.

How to address envelopes like a pro.

Oprah on living simpler.

A fun clutch that makes a statement.

Laughing and nodding along to this new mom book.

Photographer asks people why they rescued an animal.

What a newlywed's nightmare.

A great summer nail color.

Love this great newly discovered blog.

I'm not much of a salad eater but I can get on board with this one.

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan