Home Tour // Living Room

Wednesday, March 19, 2014


Wow, this one has been a long time coming!  I've been meaning to share this for so long but haven't found the time (much like this blog lately but I'm trying so so hard to get better about it!).  Here's a little tour of our living room. 

I wanted to document this because I know it's going to be fun to look back years from now and see what our first house looked like.  I love how our style is right now but I know it's going to evolve in time.  Eventually we will have a living room that isn't just made up of IKEA furniture and decorations (I hope).  But this works perfect for us right now!

Hope you enjoy!  If you want to know where anything is from, just let me know.  I'll do my best to let you know if I remember (although literally so much of this room is just from IKEA, you can just bank on that).






2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan