Love In Numbers

Monday, March 24, 2014


56:  The number of times that "Happy" has been played in our house.

16:  The amount of times I got up in the middle of the night last week with Addison.

1:  The number of dogs that we have.

2: The number of dogs that we (read: I) want.

205: The number of photos on my Pinterest board called "Happiness Is...".

23:  The number of Private Practice episodes I watched last week (don't judge, Addison eats for thirty minutes every two hours).

Thousand +:  The amount of snuggles, hugs, kisses and cuddles that are given every week.

Countless:  The number of times my heart nearly stopped with overflowing gratitude.

2 comments:

  1. 517 - the number of times I've shamelessly jammed "let it go" in the car :) Also if you like private practice and don't already, check out the (always classic in my mind) Greys. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...love it! And yes, I'm a season or two behind on Grey's but don't worry, I'm a huge lover of that show too!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan