On Throwing a Spring Party

Monday, March 24, 2014

This weekend was supposed to be one for the books. Springy colors were supposed to be brought out in all their coral and aqua glory. Instead it dropped down into the 30's again and I pulled out the dark sweaters and boots. Oh wait...I didn't pull them out because I never put them away.

It better be halfway decent weather next weekend since we have Addison's baptism and all the decorations are coral and teal from the Oh Joy! collection. I'm absolutely in love with this line (says the one who had a $250 receipt and a very angry husband) and it's the perfect spring colors for Addison's big day! I'm not really sure where I'm going with all this but I do know that if you enter below, you have a chance to win $150 to buy on Oh Joy! party supplies and a few other cool prizes!

Cheers to the beginning of a new week and bright feel good colors!
 
Behind Blue Eyes (use code LIY50 for 50% off all ad spaces) // Two Martinis

Kotryna Bass Design (use code YELLOW for 10% off)

Living Lavender (use code LIY30 for 30% off all ad spaces)

deloom (use code LIY for free shipping)

3 comments:

  1. Go on vacation to the beach! Thanks for the fun giveaway-I love party décor:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go home and go back to bed (it's too pretty outside to be at work!)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay in my pajamas, curl up on the couch, and watch a movie with my husband.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan