Happy April Weekend

Thursday, April 3, 2014


It's the first weekend of April you guys!  I don't know why I find this so exciting but I feel like peeps and bunnies and pastel colors will be in full glory soon!  Are you doing anything fun this weekend?  I plan on finishing the last of my spring cleaning.  I have been on a major kick this week so I want to finish 'er up this weekend and not worry about it anymore!  Hope you all have a fantastic week and here are a few links from around the web that I've been enjoying...

The Very Hungry Caterpillar told in the adult version.

How I feel lately minus the additional children.

The perfect cheese plate.

Childhood vision vs. real adulthood life.

Did you know that Aladdin's face was modeled after Tom Cruise?

Who wants to have a grilled cheese party?!

If you're doing the 1800 Minute Challenge, are you using this tracker?  I am and I'm loving it.

The many uses of washi tape.

Radio dock.

Spring fashion trends by letter.

The videos this dad makes of his toddler are unreal.

Wintertime essentials.  I'm bookmarking this for next winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan